Guest Servicesbuy tickets
What to Bring
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Hat
- Waterproof Sunscreen
Available to purchase
Food & Beverages
Candy Café & Gift Shop
Serving up summer treats like ice cream, slushies, candy, specialty coffees, Grab n Go quick snacks and all your necessities like sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, t-shirts and water toys.
Big Splash Grill
Surely to satisfy the bigger appetites from charbroiled burgers, in-house made from scratch pizzas, hot dogs, calamari, fish n’ chips, fries & more! A lunch, snacks & dinner favourite
Ice cold drinks, gluten-free options and Peanut-free facility.
BV’s Sports Bar
Fully licensed bar & patio! Icy-cold beers on tap, summer cocktails & margaritas, burgers, pizzas, salads & more. Sundrenched patio with poolside views! Large screen tv for sports you don’t want to miss!
For effortless party planning SEE CATERING OPTIONS
Safety is the cornerstone of our operation and it is everyone's responsibility. We at Big Splash are committed to providing a safe, enjoyable day to each of our Guests! For the health and safety of our guests, pets and outside food and alcohol are not permitted on park premises.
View our park policies
- Over a dozen body & tube slides for all levels
- Kids Splash Zone & Jr. Splash slides
- Family hot tub and new Adults-Only hot tub
- Cabanas, tents and table rentals with umbrellas
- Three eateries serving summer favorites
- BV’s Sports Bar – fully licensed
- Beach Volleyball, basketball & Ping Pong tables
- Full Change Room facilities with baby change tables
- Free Wifi
- Plenty of open grassy areas for blankets, umbrellas & play
- Sun protection necessities & water toys sold at gift shop
- On-site parking facilities
- Accessible (except slides and pools)
- Life Jacket
- Ping Pong paddles and balls
* Checked out with a piece of ID. Available on a first come basis.
- Keyed Lockers: $5 + $10 Deposit
- Patio & Picnic tables: $15 + tax (including umbrella)
- Tents & Cabanas: from $75 + tax
Big Splash is proud to introduce the infamous new tube slide – the one and only in Western Canada! Boomerango’s FIRST FULL SEASON this year & it’s a six storey vertical drop!